iPhone 5 Repair Calgary
CaseMogul offers a complete repair service for Apple iPhone 5 in Calgary. We are known for our affordable prices and our extensive knowledge on phone repairs. From the standard fixes, to advance motherboard problems, we tackle it all!
Issue: Battery draining fast
– The iPhone 5 batteries are notorious for not lasting long. The only real known fix would be to change your battery. You can go to any of our locations to get the battery replaced within a few minutes.
Issue: Wi-Fi not working
– Perform a network reset by going to your Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Don’t worry, this won’t erase any of your data, but you will have to setup your network connections again.
– If that doesn’t work, it may be due to a hardware malfunction. You can bring your phone into one of our locations to get the Wi-Fi antenna replaced.
Issue: Random reboots
– Sometimes, installing a new app can cause the phone to reboot unexpectedly. Uninstall your most recent installed app and see if the issue still persists.
– If the above solution doesn’t work, try to reset all your settings by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. Be aware that this will remove your password along with your set background pictures.
– If resetting your settings still doesn’t work. We recommend that you factory reset your phone and restoring it from a saved backup. To factory reset your phone, go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
Issue: Slow data
– The simplest fix is to toggle your data on and off. You can do that by going to Cellular > Cellular Data > Toggle Off.
– If that doesn’t work, try switching your Airplane Mode on, wait 30 seconds, then switch it back off. This should clear up any data issues.
– If all the solutions still don’t fix the issue, bring it to one of our repair locations and we’ll help you diagnose the phone.
Issue: Phone stuck in landscape mode
– Sometimes the iPhone 5 gets stuck in landscape mode after using the camera app. The best thing to do to avoid this problem is to lock your phone in portrait mode. To do that, go to your home screen and swipe up to pull up the control center. Look for the lock icon on the top right corner and press that. That should lock your screen and prevent it from switching to landscape mode.
– If that doesn’t fix the issue, hold down the home button and power button for 10 seconds until the phone reboots.
See what other customers say about us:
FAQs on Smartphone Repairs
Here are frequently asked questions about our quick iPhone repair service.
no questions for FAQ for now
CaseMogul specialises in offering an express repair service for smartphones, tablets and computers along with a wide range of mobile accessories and refurbished devices. Since launching in 2013, CaseMogul has grown to 8 repair shops across Alberta and British Columbia! We pride ourselves on offering an express repair service powered by our CaseMogul accredited technicians, on-site at each of our shops, and all our screen repairs are backed by a lifetime warranty*
Cracked Screen? Battery not charging?
You name it, we can fix it.