iPad Water Damage Repair Calgary
Bring your device back to life - with no hassle or hidden fees
If your iPhone or iPad went for an accidental dip in water, don't panic. Our technicians have seen it all! At CaseMogul, we specialize in repairing water-damaged Apple devices, like iPads and iPhones.
✅ Free, no-commitment diagnosis
✅ Get your device back fast
✅ Lowest price guarantee
✅ An exceptional warranty
✅ Expertise you can trust
Bring your iPad to us for a thorough inspection of the damage, followed by a complete diagnosis of what can be repaired and what needs to be replaced.
Contact our technicians today to find out more about our services and what we can do for you.
Troubleshooting iPad water damage
Before bringing in your device, here are some important care instructions to help mitigate further damage:
- Remove the SIM card, memory card, and anything else that is plugged into the device
- Dry gently with an absorbent cloth.
- Don’t push any buttons! This could force water deeper into your device.
- Avoid using a hot hair dryer. This can damage the rubber seals and the screen.
- Don’t turn your device on for at least 24 hours.
- Do not charge your phone unless the charging port is completely dry. Charging a device that has liquid inside can cause further damage.
- Leave your phone in an airtight container full of silica gel packets. This will help draw out moisture.
For best results, bring your water-damaged iPad to an expert as soon as possible. Our professional technicians are experienced in diagnosing and repairing all types of water damage on iPads.
Let us help you get your device working again like new.